Personnel: Working for the City
If you're looking for a true career opportunity with many challenges and rewards, consider a position with the city of Conyers. The benefits are many and include an excellent working environment and competitive compensation package. Apply for any of the job openings below at City Hall, 1184 Scott Street, Conyers GA 30012, or City’s website www.conyersga.com.
The city of Conyers is accepting applications for the position of Operator I at the Georgia International Horse Park. The closing date for applications is Thursday, May 30, 2013.
For salary inquiries or more information on any jobs listed, contact:
City of Conyers Human Resources
1184 Scott Street
Conyers, Georgia 30012
Email: Click Here
Download our job application (PDF).
The City of Conyers complies with U.S. immigration laws and does not employ persons unauthorized to work. If hired, you will be required to produce identity and work authorization documentation.
- Health Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Sick/Vacation Leave
- Prescription Card and Mail Service Prescriptions
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement and Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Referral Program
- Deferred Compensation Plan (401A Matching Plan)
- Workers Compensation (Risk Management Program)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Developmental Programs
- Vision Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Educational Incentives
- Wellness Program
- Discount on City Merchandise and City Rental Facilities
- Paid Holidays